Sunday 2 November 2008

Shall We Dance?

I love Spanish music. Not only that. I love dancing to Spanish music. I never have been a big "dancer," but I have leared a lot being with my Spanish boyfriend and his family and friends for a year and a half. Here's what I can dance:


The other night I danced all night to this music. This is music from Mexico and how they dance in the Yucatan. So crazy. Not difficult. Imagine me dancing to this!?


This is Merengue. I really like Merengue because it's a lot of fun. Rodolfo does it really crazy. I wish I could be like he and his sister....


This is my favorite of all, Bachata. This is the music from Rodolfo's country, The Dominican Republic. It's easy for me to do and soooo sexy. I love dancing with older people because it's so much easier and they are so cute. Haha. I'm a dork though. Here's one more Bachata dance:



I clearly can't do it like them. It's obviously advanced. This is more modern Bachata. How do they do that with their legs?

Haha. I love dancing. It's so amazing.

Now....I need to learn Salsa. I can't do it. Period.

No comments: