Tuesday 18 November 2008

Save a Prayer for Me Now

I have to keep remember that I am young and fortunate (semi) these next few months/weeks. I love being with people that I like, but I don't want to live with anyone. I like my time at home after long days at work, that is why I moved out on my own. Living with Rodolfo has been fine and it still is perfect, but now his sister is staying with us. I just need Rodolfo to explain that it is only temporary to her until she finds something else. Her and Juan Carlos have just broken up and he was helping her pay for her apartment. So....yeah. It's been a dramatic break up by the way. She needed to leave him (he had two faces come to find out).

I feel like an old lady this week. I don't want to go out eerynight and I like to be in my house only in bras and panties. I like to have romantic late night dinners with my boyfriend. I don't want people at my house everynight and I don't want to go out every night. I don't want to sound like an old lady, but I feel like that's how I sound. I should just keep my mouth shut maybe. Ugh.

Ooo. Forgot to mention that I did have a lovely time last Friday in Boston with Junior (Rodolfo's new friend who is in love with his sister). We took the train in (which goes fast!) and walked around Boston. We ate at a really bad Chinese restaurant in China Town and walked around some Chinese shops. Then we went to the mall. Crazy mall! We also went to the top of the Prudential Building at night and had a drink at the bar. The view was amazing. Who knew Boston is cool looking at night....a little bit.

I am getting excited for Christmas and going to Virginia with my sister and Rodolfo to visit my Mom and Brother at the new house. I can't wait for Rodolfo to see Virginia. Ay. Also, Allies sister is pregnant! Crazy. So is Darrah's roommate. Who's next? Not I!!

Intersting note: Ever heard of Animusic?? So weird.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your blog <3

But I can understand the frustration of an added house guest. I love living with the guys at my house but sometimes I wish it was just Liam and I. They're just stereotypical guys as far as messes are concerned. And they sure love to eat my food

Alba Adora said...

Thanks Shan!