Tuesday 25 November 2008

Kreative Blogger


So Marian has graciously tagged me for Kreativ Blogger Award. I don't really know what it means, but cool!!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random Facts About Me, Alis Volat Proplis:

1. I like to eat macaroni and cheese (from the box) when it's thunderstorming (or a rain storm). It's tradition.

2. I used to feel incredibly confident, sure, and driven in my career....I feel like I wasted a lot of money to become a "professional glorified waitress." I am not so sure anymore.

3. One time when I was a little girl I found a frog when I was playing. I used to have these blocks (to build things...such as castles, houses, etc.) that where my father's when he was a little boy. So I decided to build a castle for the frog. I brought the frog in the house and into the living room where the frog was and put him in the "castle." Well the castle had doors and windows. I left the frog in the castle and went off to find something to do. I came back to check on the frog and he was gone. I exclaimed, "OH! The frog left." My Mom (who hates creatures like that....especially in the house) says, "OMG! What frog!!" I told her that I put a frog in his castle and he must've decided to leave. We never found the frog.

4. I really love Charlie Chaplin.

5. I like to drink wine when I am cooking. Especially if I am in pretty or sexy clothing.

6. I can sing opera. Well, I had training, but haven't practiced in a long time. I'd love to get back to singing.


I'm supposed to tag others but I don't have a lot of friends with blogs! :(

No comments: