Tuesday 14 October 2008

He Who Walks Between the Rows...


These are our Jack O'Lanterns. Mine is the one on the left and Rodolfo's is the smaller. (Sorry about he quality....my camera is not working now. Used the cell phone.)

We went through this corn maze. Rodolfo was SO excited. Can't you tell? Oh Corn.

Yes, I had two days off this week. I had Sunday and Monday (paid) off to spend time with Rodolfo. Sunday we went to this farm and went on a hay ride, went though a corn maze, picked fresh veggies for dinner, and then we came home and Rodolfo cooked an awesome chicken dinner for me.

Monday we slept late and carved our pumpkins then went to the Columbus Day Italian Festival on Federal Hill (Italian section of town) with Kaytee and Albania. Wine. Sausage and Peppers. Fried Dough. Italian accents.

I may despise the cold weather that is approaching, but I love the month of October. I especially love the warm weather we are having. I hope it sticks around for at least another month or two. Is that asking too much?

Oh yeah...and back to work today....

No comments: