Wednesday 13 August 2008

Viva La Vida

Here is my new blog...or rather my first blog. I had my livejournal for a long time. Part of me wants to keep up with that, but another part of me feels that that part of me is long gone. So here we go. Blogs.

I live in Providence, RI. I live with my boyfriend (some might say fiance), Rodolfo. He's Spanish. I never thought I would say this, but I love him. I hang out with my friends and Rodolfo's family. I know I hate Rhode Island, but I am still here. I like a lot about it (minus the people and the way they drive and the politics). It's a love-hate relationship. I work at The University Club. The job search after graduating the university of my dreams has been 100 times harder than I had expected. The interviews....slightly less than disappointing. Professional self esteem? Laughable. I need to work on this.

My family lives in New York, but my Mom and brother are most likely moving to Virginia shortly. My sister is going to go to school in Vermont come September.

LIFE.

No comments: